Thursday 13 May 2010

[攝影]Thomas Morris-都市邊角的場域

我試著讓我的作品去「提問」,而不是「解答」
I want to create photographs that ask questions rather than answer them.



I am interested in the atmosphere within spaces on the edges of towns and cities, particularly when human activity is absent. Industrial estates, out of town shopping centers and motorway service stations are all environments I find intriguing and often so beautiful. I am inspired by night time photography adventures, usually on my own, in search of spaces that are silent and dehumanised. I like the idea that when people have left, these environments take on a life of their own.
~ From Thomas Morris





Wanna See more? Visit Thomas Morris's Flickr

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

相信美學的技術能夠改變日復一日的生活。觀注議題包括平面設計的一切:攝影、網頁設計、廣告行銷、桌面美化、Photoshop、Apple。歡迎留言!

Label Cloud

apple (1) Blog (1) blogger (1) color (1) desktop (5) japan (1) Moleskine (1) notebook (1) painting (1) photo (3) template (1) wallpaper (5) web design (2) 好聽 (1) 攝影 (2) 書道 (1)

正在聽

One good thing -Lou Rhodes

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP